How to hide the UI during the game enter

All about user interface, be it customizing built-in UIs or adding new ones.
dxxds

How to hide the UI during the game enter

Post by dxxds »

I have set a nearly fullscreen size UI in game, and added a component "Loading panel" in the root of UI perfab, then uncheck the "visible on awake".

But when i click the start button of title, my UI is showing and hidding in a very short time.

I think maybe the nani is control UI by canvas group. After tracking the alpha of it, i found this value in beginning is 0, but when i start game,it suddenly jump from 0 to 1 and plunge back into 0. i'm not sure it is the reason why my UI flashed once, because it happened in all of defaultUI i tracked , but only my UI flashed.

How can i fix that?

idaot
support

Re: How to hide the UI during the game enter

Post by idaot »

Hi, did you uncheck Hide on Load on the UI root?

Also if you want to make a Loading UI, I would suggest making a copy of Naninovel's own LoadingUI via the Asset Menu (Naninovel -> DefaultUI -> LoadingUI) which will be pre-configured to work as a loading screen. You can customise it to your needs and to begin using it instead of the Custom UI, replace the default LoadingUI in UI Resources as presented here on the custom UI guide: https://naninovel.com/guide/user-interf ... tomization

dxxds

Post by dxxds »

idaot wrote: 08 Feb 2021 18:08

Hi, did you uncheck Hide on Load on the UI root?

Also if you want to make a Loading UI, I would suggest making a copy of Naninovel's own LoadingUI via the Asset Menu (Naninovel -> DefaultUI -> LoadingUI) which will be pre-configured to work as a loading screen. You can customise it to your needs and to begin using it instead of the Custom UI, replace the default LoadingUI in UI Resources as presented here on the custom UI guide: https://naninovel.com/guide/user-interf ... tomization

HI

The "Hide on Load" i have indeed checked,both in components of "custom UI" and "loading panel". and also unchecked Engine → Show initialization UI.

It's just a normal UI for showing some infomation of game but not for loading, in default it should be hided, and showing when i wanna see it(press button).

The UI flashed once when i start the game,can totally see it during the very very short time.and actually i dont wanna put a picture for loading.

idaot
support

Post by idaot »

Have you tried adding your own Title Script which can be configured to execute commands on game load? Would this work for you? https://naninovel.com/guide/naninovel-s ... tle-script

dxxds

Post by dxxds »

Is the titlescript nani ?

all scripts when during game entering and UI flash happened are here.

#Start

;the UI appear ,with sand clock
;the UI disappear, but sand clock still showing
;sand clock dispear
;then printer appear
;then words "test test test" printing

@printer Wide
"test test test"

@goto scene1.chapter1

#Back_main

@stop

idaot
support

Post by idaot »

Yes, it is naniscript which you add to Title Script under Scripts config. In the Title Script guide you'll find the labels you need to include for it to work correctly.