Wait command error

The engine is not working as expected? Documentation is wrong or out of date? Let us know here!
Forum rules
We are not providing support via this forum; it's community-driven. For official support see https://naninovel.com/support/#naninovel-support
drunkrobot

Wait command error

Post by drunkrobot »

Hi I'm having a strange issue with the @wait command, when the first wait command appears the script will block.
Thanks for the help.

Elringus
admin

Re: Wait command error

Post by Elringus »

Hey, Can you provide a bit more info? Like a script example and expected behavior. Also, make sure you're using latest Naninovel version.

drunkrobot

Post by drunkrobot »

I updated now Naninovel and nothing changed.
Can i send you the script?

Elringus
admin

Post by Elringus »

The entire script is not required, try to reproduce the issue in a small snippet (several lines) and post it here.

drunkrobot

Post by drunkrobot »

Hi Elringus excuse me for disturbing you again, i have a similar issue to this of the wait, this time my script get blocked at the first dialogue lane.

ParlaAgente

@back Casa_Leo_Porta id:CasaLeo time:0.01 wait:false
@char Agente_servizi_segreti_02_Ani.Agente_servizi_segreti_02_Ani00 time:0.001 wait:false
@animate Agente_servizi_segreti_02_Ani appearance:Agente_servizi_segreti_02_Ani00 time:0.035 wait:false
Agente: Chi va la?![br]Chi sei tu? Cosa ci fai qui?!
Bruno: Salve sono...[br]Ero un amico di Leo vole
Agente:Vada via, subito!
@hideChars
@goto .DavantiPorta
@stop

Elringus
admin

Post by Elringus »

Will need more info and probably a repro for this. Please register and contact me on Discord (#support channel).