Most of the opened issues on our tracker are labeled as "external", meaning the bug is caused by a third-party software (usually, Unity) and all we can do is wait until the developers fix it. Fortunately, on the Unity's issue tracker there is a vote system, which help the developers decide which bug should be fixed first. Generally, the more votes an issue has, the sooner it'll be resolved.
Below is the list of Unity issues, that affect Naninovel:
- Text reveal not working correctly with TMPro printers when using font variants (weights)
- UI not responding after modifying played script in Unity 2020.2
- An issue, that enforce an otherwise unnecessary overhead when parsing naninovel script asssets
- Editor error when renaming or removing custom actor metadata types
- A rare issue, causing (harmless) editor errors when saving configuration assets with a specific content
Incorrect cursor position when editing generic lines in visual script editor Render actor to texture feature not working in builds when addressable package is used
If you feel some of the issues affect you, or just want to help make Naninovel better, please consider voting.