To receive direct priority support join our Discord server, register your Naninovel copy and ask in #support channel.
Most of the opened issues on our tracker are labeled as "external", meaning the bug is caused by a third-party software (usually, Unity) and all we can do is wait until the developers fix it. Fortunately, on the Unity's issue tracker there is a vote system, which help the developers decide which bug should be fixed first. Generally, the more votes an issue has, the sooner it'll be resolved.
Below is the list of Unity issues, that affect Naninovel:
- Input System v1.1.1 is not working with Naninovel #1
- Input System v1.1.1 is not working with Naninovel #2
- Error when exiting play mode while
Allow Addressable In Editoris enabled and
Domain Reloadis disabled
- BGMs are not loopped under WebGL when using
- TextMesh Pro sprite (emoji) material asset dirties in playmode when using with revealable text
Editor crash on Unity 2020.3 and later when applying changes to naninovel script while entering play mode Exception when opening configuration menus for the first time on Unity 2021.2 and later Script hot reload not working on Unity 2021.2 GC allocations each frame on Unity 2020 and later Incorrect cursor position when editing lines containing rich text tags in visual script editor
If you feel some of the issues affect you, or just want to help make Naninovel better, please consider voting.