suggest forum

Have an idea how we can improve the engine or this forum? Share it here!
IdrilKalean

suggest forum

Post by IdrilKalean »

[suggest create a new category : Bugs Forum] ? (and title in other color ;))

yesterday i had a "unity bug".
Unity had not updated naninovel asset since "1.10 version".
resolved : Go to the directory to delete the asset (in unity, not in the project) and after download the last version.

Ty for the support on the Unity Resource Store website. [now I will come here;)]

Elringus
admin

Re: suggest forum

Post by Elringus »

Hey, Thanks for the suggestion!

This forum is community-driven and we're not providing official support here. Please see https://naninovel.com/support/#developer-support on how to receive direct support from the the developer.

IdrilKalean

Post by IdrilKalean »

i understand :).
But if we don't use Discord ?

(It's my first real bug since May so it's no really a problem... you make a great job with this asset ;))

ps: a bug forum community-driven is better than nothing (and discord for official dev :))

Elringus
admin

Post by Elringus »

At the time being, discord is the only way to receive developer support, as we have a verification system there, which is problematic to extend for this forum, unfortunately. Notice, that discord is a free and simple to use communication app, which can run on a wide range of devices via a web browser or a native app.

IdrilKalean

Post by IdrilKalean »

I understood it was for validation.
I know discord, I don't like this tool. I must have an old account somewhere ... seems to be in internet limbo lmao :D

never mind, i understand and I'm little use "the dev-supports" ;)