Continued Efforts in Drop-In dialog system

Using Naninovel C# APIs: adding custom actor implementations or commands, overriding engine services, integrating with other systems, etc.
OldScratch

Continued Efforts in Drop-In dialog system

Post by OldScratch »

This is kind of a revival of my previous post: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=156&p=529&hilit=3d+camera#p529. I have been working with Unity and learning more since then. I did some poking and I found that in the example generic actor project, when you start the dialog the Naninovel runtime camera manager has a look container and UI camera children. However in my own game when I start the dialog, there is just a Camera Manager object with no children. I can see that the character I am speaking with has a duplicate created at the orgin, but there is no actual image of that character appearing above the dialog.

Elringus
admin

Re: Continued Efforts in Drop-In dialog system

Post by Elringus »

Maybe you've assigned a custom camera prefab? If not, try creating a new project with latest Naninovel version and check if the look container is in place. If it's not, please register your Naninovel copy and PM me on Discord with a repro: https://naninovel.com/support/#reproduction-project