When I called a variable, the nani script was relentless.

Using Naninovel C# APIs: adding custom actor implementations or commands, overriding engine services, integrating with other systems, etc.
??????

When I called a variable, the nani script was relentless.

Post by ?????? »

Hello friend. Now I'm doing something strange. Nani script and C# make one more counter every 0.1 seconds. First of all, I went up to 80 counts it in the first nano script. It was a success. Then I wanted to go to the second nano script, zero the counter, and do the same thing again. However, it was no use calling C# a second time. The nani script icon went blank, and in short, as long as I called the same C#, it was said that it wouldn't work. Once you've commented out the script you're calling, nano script will get you in a good mood and read it. Also, I tried to rewrite the file name and class name and read C# again, commented out everything about where the cause was, and then put it back one by one, and I was puzzled that such an error did not come out this time (though it does not work). As I say many times, I'm a strange person who needs a counter to make a rhythm game with this, so I want you not to stop about it.

Is this Google Translate eligible?

thx.

Elringus
admin

Re: When I called a variable, the nani script was relentless.

Post by Elringus »

Hi, If you believe the issue is caused by Naninovel (eg, an API is behaving unexpectedly), please contact the support (https://naninovel.com/support/#naninovel-support) and provide the required information mentioned in the article. If the issue is more about C# programming or using Unity in general, see: https://naninovel.com/support/#unity-support.

??????

Re: When I called a variable, the nani script was relentless.

Post by ?????? »

ありがとうございます。
Thank you. If I can't read English, I can't immediately understand the location of the issue, and I'm sorry. I'll be right there.