How to make bubbles of the Bubble Printer move when in Look mode?

All about user interface, be it customizing built-in UIs or adding new ones.
DargSodrag

How to make bubbles of the Bubble Printer move when in Look mode?

Post by DargSodrag »

Hi!

I have a scene where characters sit in the car and speak using Bubble printer. When the @look command is implemented, the player can move the mouse and look outside the windows. It works OK except the bubble. I know it's a part of UI, but I need it moving as well. What should I do? Of course, the backlog should be saving.

idaot
support

Re: How to make bubbles of the Bubble Printer move when in Look mode?

Post by idaot »

The built-in text printer actor implementation are rendered onto a UI so it's not possible to make them move with the actors in world space. You can create a custom text printer actor that is adapted for use in world space. https://naninovel.com/guide/custom-acto ... mentations

DargSodrag

Post by DargSodrag »

I'm afraid it's too complex for me right now. I downloaded the Live2D project but I understood nothing. Where do I start? Should I create some C# script somewhere and a prefab and connect them somehow?

idaot
support

Post by idaot »

The guide specifies how to create a custom actor implementation and it requires intermediate knowledge of C#. Live2D is an example of a custom actor implementation, implemented via Live2DCharacter.cs. If it feels too complicated, consider hiring a programmer: viewforum.php?f=16